With Jeep’s Scrappage Scheme, you can trade in your pre-2010 vehicle for a discount on a new Renegade compact SUV. As companies aim to get dirtier, higher emitting vehicles off the road, they are offering discounts on their vehicle line-ups. Jeep is only offering the Renegade in this scheme.
What is the Jeep Scrappage Scheme?
In accordance with the rest of the Fiat Chrysler Automotive group, Jeep is offering a scrappage scheme to customers who want to trade in their petrol or diesel vehicles that were built under Euro 4 emission regulations.
Despite offering six vehicles in its range, Jeep will be making only the Renegade available for a discount, and you can get a £3,500 reduction on the price of the compact crossover.
The Jeep Scrappage Scheme offers a discount of up to £3,500 off the current 4X4 of the year, the brand new Jeep Renegade
What new cars can you buy?
Only the Renegade is available to buy under the Scrappage Scheme, with the car available without discount from £18,250. Considering the £3,500 available when you trade in your old vehicle, you would make a considerable saving on the capable compact SUV.
Jeep Scrappage Deals 2017
Jeep offers only the Renegade through its scrappage scheme, the link below will allow you to compare Jeep Renegade prices.
Jeep Scrappage Scheme: what cars can you trade in?
If you do want to trade in your old vehicle, it must comply with the three main criteria below, otherwise you won’t be able to get your hands on a new Renegade.
To qualify for the Jeep Scrappage Scheme the vehicle you are trading in must be:
- Registered by 31 December 2009
- Registered with the same name and address as your new car
- Owned by you for at least 180 days
When does the Jeep Scrappage Scheme end?
Jeep has said that the current scrappage scheme will end on September 30, 2017, but depending on the popularity of the scheme it may be extended to accommodate for more customers.
Or take a look at our manufacturer scrappage scheme guide for more details.
Jeep Scrappage Terms and Conditions
Please see details below regarding the terms and conditions of the 2017 Jeep Scrappage Scheme:
In order to qualify for the Jeep scrappage incentive, terms and conditions will apply.
- Scrappage bonus is available on the Jeep Renegade models only
- Bonus represents a discount off the on the road price
- Scrappage bonus cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion
- Vehicle must be ordered between the 1st September and 30th September 2017 and registered by 30th September 2017. The V5C of the part exchange address needs to match the new vehicle invoice and must have been in the current owners’ possession for a minimum of 180 days. At participating dealers only
- Available of selected stock of new cars, while stocks last. Retail customers only excludes Personal Contract Hire
Promotion may be varied and withdrawn at any time. Subject to availability